The Nautic in a few words...
Every year, at the start of December, the Nautic Paris Boat Show takes place, constituting an unmissable event for the entire marine leisure community. For nine whole days, the Porte de Versailles is transformed into the largest indoor port in France; and this enables more than 800 exhibitors to present their products and know-how to enthusiastic visitors, first-time purchasers and practising and potential boaters.
From Saturday 4th to Sunday 12th December 2021, visit the Nautic and discover for yourself:
- sailing boats (multihulls and monohulls),
- a wide range of accessories and equipment,
- innovative products and services,
- surfing equipment,
- as well as destinations or accommodation for your next holiday.
You can also:
- meet and chat to professionals,
- attend prize-giving ceremonies for offshore races and sailing events
- and much more, much more...
The Nautic in numbers...
These are the highlights of last year’s event:
- 150,000 loyal, self-selecting visitors (despite the French transport strikes of December 2019)
- 130,000 m² of exhibition space in 5 halls
- 9 days of exhibition time
- Over 800 exhibitors from 25 countries
- Over 1,000 boats from 2 to 18 metres in length
- Over 1,300 press articles (national, regional and web)
- Over 25 hours of TV and radio coverage