Crédits photo : © Raoul Dobremel / AFP / Nautic 2018
Open to all, the second edition of the NAUTIC HACKATHON will take place from 13 to 14 December 2019 in Hall 1. The competing teams will have to propose interesting and innovative concepts for the future of boating.
In a playful spirit, several teams of 5 to 7 people will compete for 24 hours to develop an innovative concept around the nautical universe. The theme for 2019 is as follows: let's invent the marina of tomorrow.
At the end of the exercise, each team will present its project in 5 minutes to a jury composed of professionals from the nautical world.
The NAUTIC HACKATHON will once again be run by the teams of the innovation agency Okoni.
The NAUTIC HACKATHON will take place from Friday 13 December to Saturday 14 December 2019 (from 16h to 16h). At the end of the exercise and the announcement of the results, a friendly moment of exchange and sharing will be proposed.
Participants will be divided into work teams of 5 to 7 members each. Teams will be set up, as far as possible, in such a way as to be balanced in terms of profiles and skills. Registration at the NAUTIC HACKATHON is free of charge.
Specialists will be present at the event to assist participants in the development of their project.
Each participant must obligatorily:
- Be over 18 years of age on December 13, 2019
- Accept theses rules et without reservation and sign the "HACKATHONIAN DECLARATION"
- Register online beforehand
The jury will evaluate the projects of all the teams and will freely select the winning team.
Course of the event
The program of the 2 days will be as follows:
- Friday, December 13, 2019
- 4:00pm - Reception of participants
- 4:30pm - Introduction by Alain PICHAVANT, Commissioner of the Paris Nautic and Fabien METAYER, General Delegate of Fédération des Industries Nautiques (FIN)
- 5:00pm - Briefing of teams and explanation of the surprise element of the statement
- 6:30pm - Beginning of teamwork
- 7:30pm - Checkpoint #1 (to validate the orientation of each team's reflections)
- 9:30pm - Diner
- 10:00pm - Closing of the exhibition and extension of the teams' reflections during the night under the guise of voluntary work
- 10:30pm - Checkpoint #2 (to validate the progress of each team)
- Saturday, December 14, 2019
- 8:30am - Breakfast
- 10:00am - Pitch training with the help of specialists (one team after another)
- 12:30pm - Lunch
- 1:30pm - Technical tests
- 4:00pm - End of NAUTIC HACKATHON
- 4:15pm - Final presentations
- 5:00pm - Jury Deliberation
- 5:45pm - Announcement of the winners
- From 6:00pm, a friendly moment with all the teams
Meals on the two days of the NAUTIC HACKATHON will be provided by us for all participants.
The Paris Boat Show will remain open on the night of Friday 13 December 2019. A dormitory will be set up near the reflection area in Hall 1 of the Paris Boat Show to allow relaxation/rest.
- Question ? Consult our QNA.
Feel free to consult the summary booklet of the first edition of the NAUTIC HACKATHON. Find the outstanding ideas of the teams that gave us the pleasure of participating!