Prepare your visit to the Paris Boat Show from 4 to 12 December 2021. Special offers will be available for children, students and groups. Online ticketing will open in September 2021.
Dates, times, prices and location
4 to 12 December 2021.
- Every day from 10.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
- Closes at 6.00 p.m. on Sunday 12 December.
- Late night opening: Friday 10 December until 10.00 p.m.
- Prices for 2021 to be announced, box office opens in September.
- Paris - Porte de Versailles - Paris 75015
- Halls: this year, the Nautic will take place in Halls 1 and 2.2: expect optimized visitor routing!
Interactive map of the exhibition
(2019 map, 2021 interactive map to come)
How to get there
Line 12 (Porte de la Chapelle - Mairie d'Issy): alight at Porte de Versailles This line stops at Montparnasse, Concorde, Madeleine and Gare St-Lazare.
Line 8 (Créteil - Balard): alight at Balard This line stops at the Invalides Terminal for Orly airport.
Line 39 (Gare de l'Est - Issy Val de Seine): alight at "Desnouettes" or "Balard-Lecourbe.
Line 80 this line goes to Porte de Versailles
T2: alight at "Porte de Versailles"
T3: alight at "Porte de Versailles" or "Desnouettes"
Taxi ranks: Boulevard Lefèbvre and Boulevard Victor
Car parks with direct access on foot to the Show in Boulevard Victor, Avenue de la Plaine, Rue d’Oradour and Rue Louis Armand.
Vélib station no. 15061 - 12 Square Desnouettes
Vélib station no. 15049 - 2 Rue Ernest Renan
Vélib station no. 15048 - Place Amédée Gordini
More information to come.