Prepare your visit to the Nautic Paris Boat Show and take advantage of our €14 special offer until the show opening by buying your ticket on our website (available in September).
Special offers are available for children, students and groups (see below)...
Dates, times, prices and location
7 to 15 December 2019.
- Every day from 10.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
- Closes at 6.00 p.m. on Sunday 15 December.
- Late night opening: Friday 13 December until 10.00 p.m.
- Full price: €17, taxes included
- Discount Entry Online Only : €14, taxes included
- Reduced price: for 16/18 years old and groups (10+ people): €10, taxes included
- Students under 26: (with student card and pre-registration): free
- Under 16: free
- Paris - Porte de Versailles - Paris 75015
- Halls 1, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3 and 4.
- Click on the image below to see the overall map of the Porte de Versailles in full screen
(detailed plans of the halls to come)
How to get there
Line 12 (Porte de la Chapelle - Mairie d'Issy): alight at Porte de Versailles This line stops at Montparnasse, Concorde, Madeleine and Gare St-Lazare.
Line 8 (Créteil - Balard): alight at Balard This line stops at the Invalides Terminal for Orly airport.
Line 39 (Gare de l'Est - Issy Val de Seine): alight at "Desnouettes" or "Balard-Lecourbe.
Line 80 this line goes to Porte de Versailles
T2: alight at "Porte de Versailles"
T3: alight at "Porte de Versailles" or "Desnouettes"
Taxi ranks: Boulevard Lefèbvre and Boulevard Victor
Car parks with direct access on foot to the Show in Boulevard Victor, Avenue de la Plaine, Rue d’Oradour and Rue Louis Armand
Vélib station no. 15061 - 12 Square Desnouettes
Vélib station no. 15049 - 2 Rue Ernest Renan
Vélib station no. 15048 - Place Amédée Gordini
Hotel Océania Paris Porte de Versailles offers you the comfort of a 4-star spa hotel, located in the heart of Paris and in the immediate surroundings of Porte de Versailles (Parc des Expositions).vous propose le confort d'un hôtel spa 4 étoiles, situé en plein cœur de Paris et à proximité immédiate de Porte de Versailles (Parc des Expositions).
Oceania hotels: 26 hotels – 18 destinations
With its family history and Breton roots, Oceania Hotels is a brand of character and attention. Avoiding the standards of hotel chains, designing tailor-made spaces to transform comfort into friendliness and offering a memorable break are all part of our daily commitments.
Thus each trip, each encounter and each night becomes unique in each of our hotels.
- Information and booking: email@example.com