Prepare your visit to the Paris Boat Show from 5 to 13 December 2020. Special offers are available for children, students and groups (see below). Online ticketing will open in September 2020.
Dates, times, prices and location
5 to 13 December 2020.
- Every day from 10.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
- Closes at 6.00 p.m. on Sunday 13 December.
- Late night opening: Friday 11 December until 10.00 p.m.
- Full price: €17, taxes included
- Discount Entry Online Only : €14, taxes included (first 1000 tickets sold at €1000)
- Reduced price: for 16/18 years old and groups (10+ people): €10, taxes included
- Students under 26: (with student card and pre-registration): free
- Under 16: free
- Paris - Porte de Versailles - Paris 75015
- Halls: this year, the Nautic will take place in brand new, more modern and brighter halls! (more info to come)
Interactive map of the exhibition
(2019 map, 2020 interactive map to come)
How to get there
Line 12 (Porte de la Chapelle - Mairie d'Issy): alight at Porte de Versailles This line stops at Montparnasse, Concorde, Madeleine and Gare St-Lazare.
Line 8 (Créteil - Balard): alight at Balard This line stops at the Invalides Terminal for Orly airport.
Line 39 (Gare de l'Est - Issy Val de Seine): alight at "Desnouettes" or "Balard-Lecourbe.
Line 80 this line goes to Porte de Versailles
T2: alight at "Porte de Versailles"
T3: alight at "Porte de Versailles" or "Desnouettes"
Taxi ranks: Boulevard Lefèbvre and Boulevard Victor
Car parks with direct access on foot to the Show in Boulevard Victor, Avenue de la Plaine, Rue d’Oradour and Rue Louis Armand.
Bon plan partenaire :
With OPnGO, park in complete serenity and save between 30% and 50% depending on the length of your reservation.
Vélib station no. 15061 - 12 Square Desnouettes
Vélib station no. 15049 - 2 Rue Ernest Renan
Vélib station no. 15048 - Place Amédée Gordini
Hotel Océania Paris Porte de Versailles offers you the comfort of a 4-star spa hotel, located in the heart of Paris and in the immediate surroundings of Porte de Versailles (Parc des Expositions).
2020 offer coming soon.
Oceania hotels: 26 hotels – 18 destinations
With its family history and Breton roots, Oceania Hotels is a brand of character and attention. Avoiding the standards of hotel chains, designing tailor-made spaces to transform comfort into friendliness and offering a memorable break are all part of our daily commitments.
Thus each trip, each encounter and each night becomes unique in each of our hotels.
- Information and booking: email@example.com