Prepare your visit to the Nautic Paris Boat Show and take advantage of our € 13 special offer until the show opening by buying your ticket on our website. Numerous offers are available for groups or children (free) or student (free)...
Dates, times, prices and location
8 to 16 December 2018.
- Every day from 10.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
- Closes at 6.00 p.m. on Sunday 16 December.
- Late night opening: Friday 14 December until 10.00 p.m.
- Full price: €17, taxes included
- Reduced price: for 16/18 years old and groups (10+ people): €10, taxes included
- Students under 26: (with student card and pre-registration): free
- Under 16: free
- Paris - Porte de Versailles - Paris 75015
- Pavilions 1, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3 and 4.
- Click on the images below to see the maps on full screen.
How to get there
Line 12 (Porte de la Chapelle - Mairie d'Issy): alight at Porte de Versailles This line stops at Montparnasse, Concorde, Madeleine and Gare St-Lazare.
Line 8 (Créteil - Balard): alight at Balard This line stops at the Invalides Terminal for Orly airport.
Line 39 (Gare de l'Est - Issy Val de Seine): alight at "Desnouettes" or "Balard-Lecourbe.
Line 80 this line goes to Porte de Versailles
T2: alight at "Porte de Versailles"
T3: alight at "Porte de Versailles" or "Desnouettes"
Taxi ranks: Boulevard Lefèbvre and Boulevard Victor
Car parks with direct access on foot to the Show in Boulevard Victor, Avenue de la Plaine, Rue d’Oradour and Rue Louis Armand
Vélib station no. 15061 - 12 Square Desnouettes
Vélib station no. 15049 - 2 Rue Ernest Renan
Vélib station no. 15048 - Place Amédée Gordini
You can benefit from special prices on Air France flights by booking online with the following code: "32386AF".
- Book your hotel online: